First Steps: Getting Involved
If you are interested in finding our more about Saint Patrick's Church and how to get involved, the first step is to attend the Intro Course.
This is a three week course led by our pastor, Fr. Peter Matthews, typically on a Sunday evening in his home. After church participants gather at the Matthews' home for a simple soup supper and 1.5 hours of teaching and interaction around the following topics:
- The Story of Saint Patrick's Church: Our Mission, Vision and Values
- What is Anglicanism, part 1: The Story of Anglicanism, the structure of Anglicanism and how Saint Patrick’s is part of the global Anglican Church.
- What is Anglicanism, part 2: Liturgy, Baptism and Holy Communion.
- The 4 Practices -What are they and how do I implement them?
- Next Steps to plugging in and participating Saint Patrick's Church.
The Intro Course is offered 3 -4 times per year. Scheduled offerings are announced at Sunday worship and in the Saint Patrick's E-Letter. Sign ups are at the Resource Table and through emailing the church office.